Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The chase



What I learned:

I learned that you need to have your props and clothing every day with you or it will look different. This happened in my story when you can see how my hair started up and then goes down and it was constantly up to down. I  also learned that make sure your iris ring is down and not all the way up because one of shots was so bright and we couldn't change it in Final Cut pro.

How I worked with my group:

We sometimes disagreed on things and we forgot our materials once and overall thought we worked well together. No one really said this is my idea or the highway. I wanted everyone to have good input and be the position they wanted.

What I could do better:

well next time maybe figure out all our shots and have a more adapted storyboard. Our storyboard wasn't the best and it didn't really have what we needed on it. It didn't have a very good story line to follow this isn't my best work I wish we would came up with a better idea and really stick with that we dint really stick with a constant idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment