Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Safe and Sound


j

What I learned: I learned that you need to have a strong idea before you go in. Are idea could of been more planned out. It was a lot of walking to the destinations we need some of those but majority of our video was walking from point A to point B. I would of liked having more action shots not all theses walking shots. The story is easy to understand but it get long in the middle.


What I will apply next time: I will get a stronger idea and work on making the story adapted more. I want my shots to be clearer and more understandable.


Collaboration: Our group worked decently well together, Brendan and I argued a lot about focusing on the task at hand. We had a lot fun our personality worked well but focusing and staying on task was hard for us. If we all would of had some ideas from the beginning and song choices. Our story would work better. On accident we didn't notice one of are team members was here and we started filming without him which was bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment