Friday, November 21, 2014

2D Animation




The scope of the project was having a story that flowed and had a beginning,middle and end. The concept of my project was the mountain lion with the little party hat. It was traveling and looking for a way home. I drew the lion myself pretty proud of that because I am not a artist and it turned out better than I thought it would. My background is kind of just colored in on Photoshop but fits the story. I learned from this experience that you need to have a well thought out plan and idea before you start anything. I also got a better understanding of how to make a walk cycle and how to use the mask tool along with it. I would not use a background scene because it just caused a lot of pain with the key frames and the walk cycle for the lion didn't look right. I would probably keep my lion because he is cute and change how he walks. I am not the best artist but I would try my hardest and draw out some of the background if it turned out good. I didn't think my project was the best I could do and I am still getting use to the programs and i just need to work harder on them in class and dedicate time for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment